Sunday, September 8, 2013

9/7/2013 : Favorite Movie ~

Growing up in the 21st century, technology is always growing and changing. Television is always changing also. From black and white animation to 3D high definition. I love old films that has a great message for the audience. I watch movies at the theaters with my brothers and sister and I also watch movies online. My favorite movie genre is mystery, romance, and horror.



One of my most favorite film that I have enjoyed is called "Edward Scissorhands." This film not only contain a hint of Fantasy and drama, it also contains Romance. I love how the movie teaches the audience the many different personalities a person can portray. People change as time past on. The romance between Edward Scissorhands and Kim Boggs evolves but does not have a fairy tale ending. My favorite scene from the film was when Kim was dancing in the snow when Edward was sculpting the pillar of ice. Kim spanned gracefully and had a beautiful smile on her face. I love how the movie is realistic about how judgmental an individual can be when they are put in touch situations. The film taught me that there are people out in the world who take advance of young naive individuals.










Overall, my favorite film to watch is Edward Scissor hands. I love this film because not only does it set a great example for the audience, it is also different from the typical romance films. I learned  many lessons on how to embrace yourself and accept yourself from this film. If I were to recommend a film for my family and friends, I would recommend "Edward Scissor" hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment